- Gov. Murphy Lays Out 'Jobs NJ' Initiative January 17, 2020Another key component of the program is to train Individuals for in-demand jobs by connecting educational and training programs to industry needs and preparing adults for high-quality jobs throughout their entire careers.
- Procida Funding Ends Year with Flurry of Deals January 17, 2020Its year-end transactions included a $10-million loan to finance the reconstruction of Seaside Heights' historic Belle-Freeman Pier, which was destroyed by Superstorm Sandy and a subsequent fire.
- Nevins Promoted President of Philadelphia Industrial Development Corp. January 16, 2020Nevins, who will be the first woman to serve in the position in the PIDC's 60-year history, will take on the new post on Jan. 27 and will replace current PIDC president John Grady.
- ZG Capital Partners Acquires Bronx’s Bruckner Building January 17, 2020ZG Capital Partners has acquired the Bruckner Building in the Bronx submarket for $65 million. The eight-story office building at 2417 Third Ave. in Mott Haven sits along the waterfront and is slated to benefit from strong appreciation in the burgeoning market.Mariah Brown, staff
- Fast E-Commerce Growth Fuels Northeast Industrial Development January 17, 2020The Northeast industrial region, with more than 30.6 million consumers and more than a third of the nation’s population within an eight-hour drive, has been a primary focus of industrial activity.Mariah Brown, staff
- Bridge Investment Allocates $4.5B to Multifamily and Debt Strategies January 17, 2020Bridge Investment Group, a privately-held real estate investment management firm, plans to complete a capital deployment of $4.5 billion of equity over the next three years.Mariah Brown, staff