- $2.4M Verdict: New Jersey Justices Restore Award in Factory Worker's Mesothelioma Death July 1, 2022Amicus curiae New Jersey Association for Justice said the decision "protects the rights of workers to be informed about the risks posed by dangerous products so that they have a meaningful choice to protect their own health."
- Malpractice Suit Alleges Law Firm Accepted Bonuses for Steering Client Into Arbitration June 30, 2022Judges Garry Rothstadt, Jessica Mayer and Arnold Natali Jr. said dismissing the case was "too drastic" a penalty for discovery violations and that lesser penalties were available.
- Proposed Bill Would Expand NJ Antitrust Law, Consumer Fraud Act to Include Abusive Commercial Practices June 30, 2022The bill would expand the language of the Consumer Fraud Act to include commercial practices deemed to be unconscionable or abusive. It also states that in an action brought by the state attorney general, "any commercial practice that violates State or federal law is conclusively presumed to be an unlawful practice under the consumer fraud […]
- Final Days to Nominate for Multifamily Influencers June 29, 2022Submit a professional, team and/or company that has helped shape the multifamily real estate sector before the nomination deadline on July 6!Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- SL Green Partners with Two International Investors on 450 Park Ave. June 29, 2022The $445 million sale of the 33-story tower has now closed.Erika Morphy, brand_voice
- Rudin Family Secures $415M Refinance for 3 Times Square June 27, 2022The firm will utilize the refinancing package, led by J.P. Morgan, to reposition the 30-story tower.Ingrid Tunberg, staff