- Confusion Surrounds Implementation of Law Enacted to Keep Judges' Addresses Private October 21, 2021"Realistically, the property information of all these people is already available on the internet and there is really no way to stop someone with nefarious purposes from obtaining another person's address," said government lawyer George Morris of Parker McCay.
- 3rd Circuit Appears to Be First Federal Appeals Court to Keep Nursing Home COVID Suit in State Court October 20, 2021Judge David Porter wrote in the opinion that the PREP Act and federal officer removal statute don't warrant having the claims heard in federal court.
- Goodbye Old Employee Handbook: Denise Keyser on How Employers Are Trying to Stave Off Litigation in New Regulatory Climate October 20, 2021"Walking the line between being big enough to service our largest clients and flexible enough to stay with smaller businesses that have relied on us for years is an undeniable challenge," Ballard Spahr labor and employment lawyer Denise Keyser said.
- Institutional Investors Shift to Long-Term Hold Apartment Strategy October 22, 2021To protect against inflation, big investors are trading the value-add model for a core-investment strategy.Kelsi Maree Borland, contributor
- Last Chance to Nominate for Influencers in CRE Tech October 21, 2021GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum is seeking professionals and companies that have made notable impacts on the industry through innovative efforts. The submission deadline is fast approaching on October 22.Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- Calling All CRE Finance Professionals October 21, 2021Nominations are open for GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum’s Rainmakers in CRE Debt, Equity and Finance recognition. Submit a talented professional, team or company by October 22!Ingrid Tunberg, staff