- Too Many Errors: Plaintiffs Firm Troy Law Won the Case But Won't Get Any Fees June 11, 2021"They were under an incorrect assumption that at the end of the day, the judge would always approve their attorneys fees," said the defendant's lawyer, Heng Wang.
- Crypto Startup CrossTower Hires Former CEO as Firm's First Ever Chief Legal Officer June 11, 2021"Working for startups and high-growth companies as the general counsel or CLO is really where my strength is," Jeffrey Blockinger said.
- Split High Court Finds No Duty for Commercial Landowners to Clear Ongoing Snow or Ice From Sidewalks June 11, 2021Amid the June heat, a majority of the New Jersey Supreme Court justices decided to adopt the "ongoing storm rule."
- Nominations Open For CRE’s Fifty Under 40 June 15, 2021GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum is once again seeking to honor the industry’s top 50 professionals, under the age of 40. Submit a young, talented individual before the nomination deadline on July 7!Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- JV Secures $500M-Plus Loan to Redevelop 111 Wall St. June 15, 2021Nightingale Properties and Wafra Capital Partners have secured the acquisition and construction loan to reposition the 1.2M-SF Manhattan office tower.Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- Mack-Cali Sells NJ Office Portfolio for $84M June 14, 2021Crown Acquisitions affiliate, First Mile Properties purchased the class A, six-property office complex in Red Bank, NJ.Ingrid Tunberg, staff