- No Going Back: Virtual Mediations Are on the Rise. But What's the Gold Standard? February 26, 2021"ADR just started exploding," said retired Justice Leah Ward Sears, a partner at Smith, Gambrell & Russell in Atlanta.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City Brings New General Counsel to the Table February 26, 2021Nanette Horner is a veteran gaming attorney who has served as the chief lawyer for a publicly traded casino company, an industry regulator, a private lawyer specializing in gaming laws and an adjunct professor of casino law.
- 1 in 6 New Jersey Benches Have No Judges: A Looming Problem When Courts Reopen February 25, 2021The vacancies are raising a particular concern because of the impending challenge of digging out from the big case backlogs that have developed during the COVID-19 pandemic of the past year.
- JLL Income Property Trust Acquires NJ Life Sciences Asset February 25, 2021The 147,000-square-foot life sciences building is currently long-term net-leased to the clinical-stage biotechnology company, Celularity Inc.Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- JLL to Market Sale of Brooklyn Development Site February 25, 2021JLL capital markets has been exclusively retained to market the sale of 360-370 Fulton St., a 171,180-buildable-square-foot development site.Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- Property Owners: It's Time to Consider Conversions February 25, 2021Although both the Governor and REBNY’s proposal would go a long way in easing the burden faced by vacant commercial properties seeking to convert to residential use, there are a number of additional considerations to keep in mind.Jennifer Dickson, Jodi Stein and Brian Strout, staff