- After Winning Battle With New Jersey at SCOTUS, Land Acquisition for PennEast Pipeline Suspended September 23, 2021"It's a very positive development but we're not out of the woods," said attorney Timothy Duggan, who represents owners of properties facing acquisition. As for whether the halt in proceedings is temporary or permanent, Duggan said, "It's hard to tell. We don't know their true reason or what their thinking is."
- Benjamin Moore Hires Lead Counsel 10 Months After Jettisoning Legal Department September 23, 2021The new hire, Jennifer O'Neill, said on her LinkedIn profile that she came aboard this month. She will report to Executive Vice President Talia Griep.
- Owning a Dog Is 'a Public Endeavor' and Not Exempt From OPRA Requests, Split NJ High Court Rules September 22, 2021The Sept. 20 ruling was a win for plaintiff Ernest Bozzi, a licensed home improvement contractor who sought out the names and addresses of dog owners in Jersey City as potential clients for his invisible fence installation business.
- NYC Office Recovery Will be Subdued, Below Average: Fitch Ratings September 22, 2021Fitch’s downside scenario assumes a cumulative 15% decline in property-level net cash flow.Ted Knutson, staff
- Google to Buy St. John’s Terminal in Manhattan for $2.1B September 21, 2021The company is currently leasing the Manhattan building, which is a former freight facility that is being reimagined into a sustainable, adaptable and connected building.Erika Morphy, staff
- Avison Young Acquires Singer & Bassuk Organization September 20, 2021Founders Andrew J. Singer and Scott A. Singer have joined Avison Young as principals in New York.Erika Morphy, staff