- Judicial Vacancies—64 And Counting—Could Overwhelm System, Judges Warn Senate Budget Panel April 14, 2021"In many ways COVID-19's true impact on the court system is just beginning," Judge Glenn Grant told lawmakers Tuesday.
- Excessive Legal Fees in Pelvic Mesh? Court's Plea for Help Unheeded in Choice-of-Law Question April 13, 2021Defendant Bruce Nagel said he is "optimistic, now that the Supreme Court has declined the certification question, that the Third Circuit will hopefully affirm the dismissal by Judge Arleo."
- Biden Nominates New Jersey Lawyer to Head Drug Enforcement Administration April 12, 2021"Anne is a great choice for this extraordinarily important position," said Christopher Porrino, who was the state's attorney general from 2016 to 2018 and is now chair of the litigation department at Lowenstein Sandler.
- $146M Loan Secured For Two Multifamily Projects April 13, 2021Accurate Builders and Developers will utilize the construction financing to develop 545 multifamily units and 60 townhomes in Basking Ridge, NJ and Parsippany, NJ.Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- Vornado to Create Tracking Stock for Revitalized Penn District April 13, 2021It also plans to demolish the Hotel Pennsylvania to make way for new development.Les Shaver, staff
- Asking Retail Rents Drop Further in Manhattan Last Quarter April 12, 2021In Manhattan’s prime 16 retail corridors, the average retail asking rent dropped 13.4% year-over-year.Les Shaver, staff