- Why Employment Lawyers Are Thinking More About Crypto and Blockchain July 30, 2021"Employers are gaining interest and are now trying to understand why this technology is important, what are the key things they need to know, and how they can implement it in their workplace," Fisher & Phillips partner Phillip Bauknight said.
- Ex-Judge's Malicious Prosecution Suit Survives, After Woodbridge's Failed Attempt at Dismissal July 30, 2021"If plaintiff's allegations that defendants tampered with evidence and presented false testimony to the complaint-warrants judge and grand jury are proven at trial, a reasonable jury could conclude that defendants did not in fact have probable cause to initiate and continue criminal proceedings against plaintiff," U.S. District Judge Susan Wigenton said.
- JNCs Have the Power to Nominate Judges. But What Are Their Own Qualifications? July 30, 2021Judicial nominating commission processes are often well-defined, but qualifications for commission membership are shrouded in mystery.
- Fried Frank Renews 400,000-SF Lease at One New York Plaza July 30, 2021“This deal is the largest Downtown since the start of the pandemic, an unmistakable sign of New York City’s recovery and resurgence.”Erika Morphy, staff
- Nominate Now for Influencers in Senior Housing July 30, 2021Do you know a professional and/or company that has helped shape the senior housing sector? Submit a candidate for GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum’s next Influencer series before the deadline on August 11.Ingrid Tunberg, staff
- Boston Properties Buys Midtown South Office for $300M July 28, 2021The acquisition expands the REIT’s footprint in a submarket that it says is a preferred location for companies and young professionals in the TAMI sector.Erika Morphy, staff