- $103M Construction Loan Secured for NJ Industrial Park July 31, 2020The financing, arranged by Cushman & Wakefield, will be used to develop Logan North Industrial Park's first two properties, comprising 1.3 million square feet.
- Race for COVID-19 Vaccine Boosts Real Estate in Life Sciences Hubs July 30, 2020Hubs across the nation are looking to use real estate to boost productivity as the growth of the global prescription drug market is expected to surpass $1 trillion by 2022.
- Jersey City Mixed-Use Development Trades Hands July 27, 2020Completed last year, the McGinley Square neighborhood's first new development in more than 30 years has sold for $23.8 million to Tenth Avenue Holdings Properties.
- New York Firm Takes 12% Stake in MGM Resorts for $1B August 10, 2020IAC is zeroing in on MGM Resorts’ online gaming revenue stream.Erika Morphy, brand_voice
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing August 7, 2020The FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan will maintain the affordability of Renwick Garden Apartments in Kips BayErika Morphy, brand_voice
- Long Island Office Leasing Activity Posts Slowdown in Q2 Despite Suburbs' Appeal August 6, 2020Despite New York City based companies looking to suburbs for cheaper office space outside dense urban areas, leasing activity for Long Island office space experienced a slowdown in the second quarter.Pearl Wu, staff