- Sports Physical Therapy Firm Moves Headquarters to Paramus December 13, 2019In response to its ongoing growth, NAI James E. Hanson says that Edge Physical Therapy was searching for a modern, well-configured space that would allow them to add other ancillary services.
- Sanzari Sells Three-Property Bergen County Multifamily Portfolio for $15.7M December 13, 2019WOODBRIDGE, NJ—Sanzari Residential LLC of Hackensack has sold a three-property portfolio of communities in Hackensack and Bogota for a total sale
- Harrison Street Acquires 11 East Coast Senior Living Properties December 12, 2019The 1,322-unit portfolio consists of all stabilized properties and has maintained an average occupancy of 92% through the past three years.
- Predictive Analytics In Demand From CRE Firms December 13, 2019Predictive analytics has become as necessary as a cup of coffee in the morning for CRE professionals, says Neelika Choudhury, senior vice president of product strategy at Ten-X Commercial.Mariah Brown, staff
- Safehold Boosts Its Market Share with Midtown Office Ground Lease December 13, 2019Safehold Inc. is upping its market share in the New York City arena. The firm has just closed a $235 million ground lease at 135 West 50th St. Another transaction to add to its books before year-end.Mariah Brown, staff
- Watch Out New York: There’s A New CRE Brokerage In Town December 13, 2019Newly launched commercial real estate brokerage Atlas Realty Group Partners is the new kid on the commercial real estate block.Mariah Brown, staff