- The Birch Group Purchases NJ Office Asset October 21, 2020Cushman & Wakefield brokered the sale of the 269,720-SF, class A office property in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
- JV Purchases NJ Trophy Office Asset October 20, 2020JLL represented the seller and procured the partnership of Vision Properties and the Birch Group as the buyer of the renovated, 228,000-SF property.
- NJ Industrial Leasing Achieves Record-Breaking Q3 October 9, 2020CBRE's Q3 industrial report breaks down the state's strong leasing activity and pricing.
- NYC Apartment Rents Slip Back to 2011 Levels October 26, 2020The average apartment rent in Manhattan has fallen below $3,000 for the first time since 2011.Kelsi Maree Borland, contributor
- Howard Hughes Corp. Unveils $1.4B Plan for Lower Manhattan's Seaport October 23, 2020The $1.4 billion proposal will transform an underutilized block in the South Street Seaport Historic District.Kelsi Maree Borland, contributor
- Centric Brands Leases 212, 154 Square Feet at the Empire State Building October 22, 2020The company had been occupying the space under a sublease.Erika Morphy, staff