- Medical office building for sale
- Historically maintained and renovated stone mansion
- Building Size: approximately 20,898 rentable square feet
- Lot Size: 3.1 acres
- Three (3) floors, mezzanine level, lower level
- Building wired for Internet and cable access (Verizon Fios)
- Purchase Price: $5,400,000
HISTORIC STONE MANSION...
built in 1907 by New York City financier Enos Wilder as a summer estate and converted to medical space in 1988, with almost $1.3 million in capital improvements, including the addition of a three-story glass atrium and elevator. As one of the only stone mansions remaining from the early 1900’s, great efforts have been taken to maintain the historic integrity of the property, resulting in a stone mansion on the outside and modern office and medical space on the inside.
- Easy access to Route 24, Route 10 and I-287
- Walking distance to:
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Convent Station (NJ Transit)
- Madison Hotel
- Close proximity to:
- Downtown Madison & Morristown
- Local shops, restaurants, banks, and parks
- Several walking paths and hiking trails
- Morristown Medical Center
300 Madison Avenue is in immediate proximity to the Former Dodge Estate, Giralda Farms, which is home to companies like Allergan, Wells Fargo and Prudential. Within two miles are several large corporate plazas, including The Green at Florham park (tenants include BASF North American headquarters, NY Jets Training Facility, Summit Medical Group), Park Avenue at Morris County which serves tenants such as Zoetis and Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP and Park Place.